[members] Fw: 2011 Lotus Evora Recalled, Elise Racing Pics, And A Record Lotus Price - September 2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 19:35:37 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LotusTalk.com <bounce at vsobr.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:04 AM
Subject: 2011 Lotus Evora Recalled, Elise Racing Pics, And A Record Lotus Price - September 2013

2011 Lotus Evora Recalled, Elise Racing Pics, And A Record Lotus Price - September 2013

To view this email as web page click here
    September 2013
Hello LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community Member!
Welcome to the September 2013 edition of the LotusTalk.com newsletter!

To start off this month, our good friends from AutoGuide.com have a great article about the 2011 Lotus Evora being recalled. Click on the first link below to read all about it!
Also in this month's newsletter we've put together a great collection of threads for our community, including coverage of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, a discussion on letting friends drive your Exige, and a record price for a non-race Lotus. After you've read all that, you can click on the image to the right to head to AutoGuide.com for their list of the Top 10 Family Friendly Fuel Sippers.

Enjoy this month's newsletter and remember to drive safely out there!

-Your LotusTalk.com Staff

Read More >
    2011 Lotus Evora Recalled for Oil Line Defect
Lotus has issued out a recall for its 2011 Evora sports car for faulty oil lines.
Read More >
    2013 Frankfurt Motor Show Coverage
This years Frankfurt Motor Show will host the debut of many new European luxury cars, high-class super cars and brand new, eye-catching concept cars.
Read More >
    Corbeau LE-X Seats
I wanted to do a write-up on these seats since there doesn't seem to be much info about them out there and I think they're a great option. These seats offer MUCH more support than the OE Probax and have more padding too. It's really tough to find a pair of supportive, reasonably priced seats that fit in this car.  They are only sold in the UK and you have to contact Corbeau US to import them. If you're interested, PM me and I'll let you know who to contact.
Read More >
    Super Rare Elise in Reno
Just bought it....thought I'd share my new-to-me RARE car.                 Just kidding. It's a base Elise. Bought from Rob at Deitsch Werks in San Jose. Sorry for lame pic but it's really all I have online right now. 2005 28k miles Never tracked or AUTO X (that won't last) Pretty much stock except a couple of odd and ends Purchased new Rotas and Rob gave me some DOT R-comps for them Rob went through the car performing all service: bushings, fluids and addressing anything else needing updated   REALLY HAPPY with Rob and the Deitsch Werks guys.
Read More >
    Female friend wants to drive the Exige...?
So, one of my good friends keeps bothering me about letting her drive the Exige.  Granted, she got to drive it for a couple hours on the interstate coming back home because she went with me to pick it up and I didn't want to do 8 hours (each way) by myself.  Now it seems like she feels entitled to drive it again.   I'm not sure how to explain things to her?  I think the idea of how personal of a question it is to let someone drive your car is alien to her.
Read More >
    My Honda Swapped Exige
Ok here it is.. I haven't had time to post up more onehotlap write ups so I figured I would go ahead and put these up. The car is very very fast.  Btw I do work on these cars on the side.  One Ton Racing. :)  Attachment 285706 (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f3/285706-my-honda-swapped-exige-imageuploadedbyautoguide1378827943.913986.jpg) Attachment 285730 (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f3/285730-my-honda-swapped-exige-imageuploadedbyautoguide1378828001.840708.jpg) Attachment 285738 (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f3/285738-my-honda-swapped-exige-imageuploadedbyautoguide1378828031.586079.jpg) Attachment 285746 (http://www.
Read More >
    Record price for non race Lotus?
007 'submarine car' sells for $865,000 - MSN Movies News (http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=826604)  Attachment 285674 (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f3/285674-record-price-non-race-lotus-submarine_car.jpg)
Read More >
    Elise stretches her legs PICS
Here are a couple of pictures of Elise after her transformation and on track!:shift:
Read More >
LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1
Follow Us                   Unsubscribe  |  Update Profile  |  Manage Subscriptions  |  Privacy Policy             Sponsor this Newsletter! Our monthly newsletter is a great way to reach new customers, and promote your latest products at very affordable rates. Email sales at autoguide.com for more information or contact your sales rep.