[members] Fw: [ELCC] lotusfiberglass

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 19:39:55 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Vegaskwest at aol.com" <Vegaskwest at aol.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:20 PM
Subject: [ELCC] lotusfiberglass

I had the pleasure of meeting this young man yesterday and he is based
locally here in Sammamish. His name is Dana and his phone number is 425-2009424.
He made me a rear bumper and it was of the highest quality, cheaply
priced and professionally made. He has several molds already for various
Lotus vehicles from his father and he told me that if you have a part he will
make a mould and make you a new one.
From his E bay postings:
My father Geoffrey Johnson started Tomco Engineering in 1974, making custom
Lotus spares for Dave Bean and body shops. In the 80s he built complete molds of
the Europa TC and Elan S4, later hiring his friend, the legendary Gerry Foley to
make parts from these molds through the 90s.
I gave him my old federal front and rear bumpers from my S1 Esprit so soon
he will have mould for them too. Here are his current for sale items on E
Bay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lotusfiberglass/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

From: ebay at ebay.comTo: vegaskwest at aol.comSent: 9/18/2013 4:10:50 P.M.  Pacific Daylight TimeSubj: Updates for your purchase from  lotusfiberglass
>View  your order details!
>

>Here's  your order update
>Hi tim,
>To help you keep track of your purchases,  we're sending you this order update. You can also view the latest order  updates and details in My  eBay.
>Thanks again for shopping on  eBay!
>Go to Order Details
>
>  Order updates
>  Recent updates to your order
>     Your item is marked as shipped.
>
>  Seller: lotusfiberglass ( 86  )
>  Item title     Price     Shipping price     Qty     Item total
>Lotus  Esprit turbo Rear Bumper ( item: 281154668625  transaction: 1084194255018 )
>    Paid on Aug-22-13     $150.00      $23.63     1     $150.00
>Shipped on Sep-18-13
>UPS Ground
>Estimated  delivery: (1 - 5 business days)
>Others  bought these to complement their purchase
>
>Universal  Super Bright 8 LED ...
>$14.85
>
>Xenon  HID Conversion Kit For ...
>$75.00
>Free Shipping
>
>Corvette  C4 Fiero Firebird Re...
>$41.95
>
>Lotus  Elan S3 Marcos GT & Vau...
>$35.98
>Free Shipping
>
>Email  reference id: [#f9e7a84bd5f44e6387ca68ddc9171808#]
>eBay sent this message to tim  barker (timslots). Learn  more
>eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy  policy and user  agreement.
>© 2013 eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125
--  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC)" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elcc_org+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to elcc_org at googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elcc_org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.