[members] CLNW Night At Beaches Cruise-In Wed. Sep. 25th 2013

Dave MILLER davemarylee at msn.com
Sun Sep 22 21:30:25 CDT 2013

Hope to see some of you there. I'll be in the GT40 since the Europa is disassembled. If it rains event is likely cancelled.
Dave

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:44:32 -0700
From: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
To: members at clnw.org
Subject: [members] CLNW Night At Beaches Cruise-In Wed. Sep. 25th 2013

CLNW Member     Just a reminder about the CLNW Night at Beaches Cruise-In at PIR this coming Wed. Sep. 25th 2013 starting about 3:00pm and going until dusk. Dave Miller plans to get there early and Try to save us some spots together and also tells me the cost is $5.00 per car. Here is a link with more info. http://www.beachesrestaurantandbar.com/newsletters/cruisin2013.pdf .    See you there!!! Change The Rules     Mark Velky