[members] CLNW Upcoming Feb. 2014 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 15:15:55 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    I am very late getting this out, but don't worry you have not missed anything. The CLNW upcoming Events for Feb. 2014 so far are:

    - Tue. the 4th - Membership Meeting at the Horse Brass Pub http://www.horsebrass.com/ starting about 6:30pm. This will be the only reminder.

    - Tue. the 18th - Membership Meeting at McMenamins Kennedy School, Courtyard Restaurant http://www.mcmenamins.com/797-courtyard-restaurant-home starting about 6:30pm. We will elect a New Club Vice President and President, so it is Important that everyone attends.

    We are looking for a Club Member to Take Charge Of and Put Together a Club Event for Feb. . Here is another opportunity for you to Help Support Your Club. Let me know what you would like to do (See contact info. below). We have had at least One Event every month in addition to our Meetings for the last 4.5 years and I am hoping that will continue with our New President. This would be a Big Help to our New President so they do not have to figure out a Feb. Event 10 mins. after taking office.

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky - (503)525-4132, dmc.lotus at yahoo.com