[members] CLNW Membership Meeting Tue. Feb. 18th 2014 and More

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 11:06:02 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Just a reminder about the upcoming Membership Meeting on Tue. Feb. 18th 2014 at McMenamins Kennedy School - The Courtyard Restaurant http://www.mcmenamins.com/797-courtyard-restaurant-home starting about 6:30pm.
   We will also be holding Round 2 of the Club Officer Election for Vice President and President. We have two volunteers for Vice President but so far no one has volunteered to run for President. WE NEED SOMEONE TO STEP UP AND VOLUNTEER TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. I think we have a Great Club with Fantastic Members and on average we have been getting about one new Member a month for the last 4.5 years that I have been keeping track, with a total of about 75 people that are active on some level. There must be at least ONE Member who would be willing to be our next President.
    There are a lot of improvements still to be made in the Club and we need Everyone's help to make that happen!!!
    We need Everyone to Attend this Meeting!!!

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky

P.S. We still need someone to put together an Event for the second half of this month (See prior e-mail).