[members] More Good News For CLNW Members

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 18:14:39 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    I was out the other day restocking the various area businesses that have our Club Info. Cards on display and was talking with Bill Hawkins the owner of British Auto Works http://www.britishautoworks.com/ . He said that if a CLNW Member orders a part from the Moss Motors Catalog http://www.mossmotors.com/ through British Auto Works they can get a 10% Discount!!!! This should be a Good Deal for Members with older Lotus cars as they share some parts with other British cars!!!!
    Bill also offered to host future Club Events like a Tech Session or starting point for a Drive at his shop and provide lite refreshments. He also said they could provide Door Prize Type Items for us in the future.
    Several more reasons it's Good to be a CLNW Member!!!!

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky