[members] My name is Dave and I drive a Lotus

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 14:32:48 CST 2014

Dave

    Great to meet you in person the other night after exchanging e-mails in the past and Thanks for attending our Membership Meeting. We look forward to seeing you at future CLNW Events when you are in town and the Track Day in August. The video of you driving your Elise on the Frozen Lake was Awesome.

Mark