[members] Rush Movie Showing

Travis Smith travis at skyheating.com
Thu Feb 20 15:40:31 CST 2014

CLNW Members, I looked into theater rentals and it's a lot of money $250 on
an off night to rent a theater space for 2.5 hours. Does anybody have a
place where we could show the movie or a projector and I can find a place to
show it? I have the movie(Rush) in Blu-Ray and DVD and I think this would be
a great even for March since February is almost over. I can't find any local
theaters playing the movie either in my searches.

Incase you do not know what Rush the movie is, here is a link to the
trailer, lots of Lotus and Ferrari footage, I am sure a Ferrari club member
has a private theater we could use ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_u3FODrenM

Travis Smith - Owner

Sky Heating & Air Conditioning