[members] CLNW Election Results Round 2 So Far

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 13:59:00 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    I will try to explain this as best I can and hopefully its understandable.

    Brent Ohlgren was elected as our new Vice President (At least for a few days, more on this next).

    No single person wanted to be President, however a recommendation was made to go with Co-Presidents (To help spread out the work load) based on the idea brought up by Dave Miller during Round 1 of the Elections back in Jan. . Brent then said he would be willing to be a Co-President and it was decided that I would call Dave and see if he was still interested and he said he was. So this plan will do away with the Vice President position for the next 2 years.

    Now in the process of trying to get all the details worked out, the thing I realized I forgot to do was take a vote to make it official, however I guess I really could not have done that until Dave agreed. So in an effort to get this wrapped up so it does not carry over into a third month I thought we could try voting by e-mail for Brent and Dave as our new Co-Presidents. If I do not hear from you I will assume your vote is yes, however if your vote is no please get in touch with me at (503)525-4132 or dmc.lotus at yahoo.com directly to keep a no vote more private by Mon. at 6:00pm as the deadline.

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky

    P.S. The Club has asked me to continue as the Club liaison with Lotus Of Portland and I said I would be happy to do that.