[members] Fw: [ELCC] Caterham cars...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 16:41:23 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:29 AM
Subject: [ELCC] Caterham cars...

Hello again:

As a follow-up to the e-mail message that I sent out the other day about the article about the Caterham Seven 160 that appears in the April 2014 issue of Automobile magazine, a few of you might be interested in the fact that I received an e-mail response from Bruce Beachman (of Beachman Racing, the local Caterham dealer) who told me a few things, namely:

1. He has received a few inquiries about the Caterham Seven 160 model and says that he'd be more than happy to arrange delivery and assembly of this particular Caterham model (with its modest little engine and rather spartan interior, in your choice of colors) and says that it would be about a $35,000 car when all the dust settles... what a fun, fair weather car that'd be!

2. He also mentioned that he has a brand new, white Roadsport Caterham CSR model "on order" right now if anybody is interested. It's one of the last (if not the last!) CSR model being shipped to the US. It'll be For Sale and will cost around $75,000 when all is said and done. For those of you who know what this particular Caterham model is capable of and how it's set up and finished, you might think that's a pretty reasonable price.

3. And he said he's got some exciting new news and would like us to come out for another "Shop Tour" sometime soon... more on this later.

Doug Jackson