[members] CLNW Final 2014 Election Results

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 14:19:35 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Congratulations to Brent Ohlgren and Dave Miller our new Co-Presidents who won in a Landslide Election Result!!!!! I know our Club is in Very Capable Hands with the Leadership Team of Dave, Brent, Jim and Jon.
    Now, there is still much work to be done to Improve and make our Club even Better, so lets ALL Provide as much Help and Support as we can to our elected Club Officers as they work to make this happen.

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky