[members] Fw: Lotus Trunkis are in stock now

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 14:06:01 CST 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Grand Prix Legends <newsletter at grandprixlegends.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 1:53 AM
Subject: Lotus Trunkis are in stock now

The Legends Update from Grand Prix Legends

Click here for the online version. Never miss an update! Simply add newsletter at grandprixlegends.com to your safe senders list

Call our orderline on : +44 (0)844 887 8888
DIECAST MODELS | FORMULA ONE  | MOTORSPORT MERCHANDISE  | BIKESPORT  | BOOKS & DVDS | LIFESTYLE | SALE
Dear Mr Velky,
Welcome to the Legends Update where, this week, we have finally received into stock the long awaited Lotus Trunki. We currently have reasonably good stocks of this item, but we think demand is going to soar now that they are actually here.

Trunki was created to beat the boredom so often suffered by travelling  tots. Designed to be used as hand luggage, kids can pack Trunki with all  their favourite belongings whilst parents keep them in tow.
It's  made from the same lightweight, durable plastic as adult cases, and has  a generous 18 litre capacity for toys, games and spare clothes.
Trunki comes with its own passport, which you can register online and fill with fun, travel friendly activities for the journey. Click here to buy yours now.
Please do not reply to this email, as this mailbox is not monitored and emails will not be responded to. For all customer services enquiries, please click here to visit our contact page.
Grand Prix Legends has sent you this email to keep you updated on all of the latest news and releases. If you would prefer to stop receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking here.
Grand Prix Legends is the trading name of Lylebarn Ltd registered   in England and Wales Company No: 3016917 - VAT No: 653 763319 Registered office: Unit 8 Quadrum Park, Old Portsmouth Road,   Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LU