[members] CLNW Dues

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 14:11:54 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Well it's that time of year again, our 2014 dues are due. The cost is still the same after all these years, $25.00 for New Members or $20.00 to Renew. Also if you got a new to you Lotus, you get your first 12 months after purchase of Membership Free (I will let you do the math, that is to hard for me).
    You can bring your payment to the next Club Get Together or mail it to the address below. If you pay by check or money order you can make it payable to Club Lotus Northwest.

Club Lotus Northwest
P.O. Box 2190
Beaverton, Or. 97075-1354

Thank You For Being A CLNW Member!!!!!