[members] Fw: CLNW Dues

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 11:24:25 CST 2014

Neil and the rest of the CLNW Membership

    Great Question!!! So I thought I would share the answer with everyone (Hope that's OK), gives me a chance to talk about some Great things about CLNW.

    - Yes, CLNW Members get $20.00 off the cost of the Track Day.

    Plus:

    - CLNW Members get 10% off Lotus Service and Parts at Lotus Of Portland. I plan to have this finalized next week (Totally my fault for the delay, I have been slacking).

    - CLNW Members get a Free night out once a year which includes Go-Karting then Dinner and Beverages at McMenamins. This is about a $50.00 value per person.

    - CLNW Members get Free Club Decals and Info. Cards.

    - CLNW Members get Club T-Shirts and Polo Shirts at cost.

    These are just Some of the Many Current Benefits of CLNW Membership!!!

Thanks
  Mark