[members] Fw: CLNW Dues

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 16:39:08 CST 2014

Stefan

    Good to hear from you!! I think yours will be the first Evora in the Club! Just send in the Membership Form (See below) and payment and we will get things processed.
    You get 12 months of Free Membership after your purchase date, after that you would have to pay $1.66 per month. I'm guessing you would only owe for part of 2014. I hope this clears things up a bit.
    I have included the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List In this reply, to help clear things up for anyone else with a new to them Lotus. I also included the Club Treasurer and Secretary directly to keep them up to speed.

Jim and Jon

    FYI

Thanks
  Mark