[members] Fw: Lotus Elise S Cup R, Caterham Seven, And A Trunklift Kit - January 2014

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 02:14:31 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LotusTalk.com <bounce at vsobr.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:35 PM
Subject: Lotus Elise S Cup R, Caterham Seven, And A Trunklift Kit - January 2014

Lotus Elise S Cup R, Caterham Seven, And A Trunklift Kit - January 2014

To view this email as web page click here
    January 2014
Hello LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community Member!
Welcome to the January 2014 edition of the LotusTalk.com newsletter!

To start off this month, we have a great article from our good friends at AutoGuide.com about the Lotus Elise S Cup R being announced as a Track Day Special.  Click on the first link below to check it out!
Also in this month's newsletter we've put together a great collection of threads for our community, including a look at a VF2 install, thoughts about a disintegrating engine coolant tank, and pics of a Lotus Elise R/SC Trunklift Kit. After you've read all that, you can click on the image to the right to head to AutoGuide.com to check out their list of the Top 10 New Vehicles with the Worst Value.

Enjoy this month's newsletter and remember to drive safely out there!

-Your LotusTalk.com Staff

Read More >
    Lotus Elise S Cup R Announced as a Track Day Special
While the road car development seems to have temporarily stalled out at Lotus, the British automaker continues to develop new track-focused machines, the latest being the Elise S Cup R.
Read More >
    Caterham Seven Coming to the US
Caterham Cars has confirmed that variants of its Caterham Seven will be heading to the U.S.
Read More >
    Her VF2 install
Today is the day I start installing Kim xmas present into her 06 CO Elise, affectionately called the Pumpkin.

Vision Function VF2
Vision Function - Supercharge your Lotus (http://www.visionfunction.com)

Other noteworthy mods are the:

Radium FST-R
Radium Engineering - Blog - New Product Release: FST-R....Two parts in one! (http://radiumauto.com/media/blog-page.php?New-Product-Release-FST-R....Two-parts-in-one-83)

Radium Fuel Rail
Fuel Rail for 2ZZ-GE Engine (http://www.
Read More >
    Lotus Elise R/SC Trunklift Kit
Hy,

we developed a Trunkliftkit for Elise R/SC and would like to ask what do you thinks about it.

With this kit developed by us allows to open the hood almost all by itself, and remains in the final standing position. with gas pressure dampers. What makes us very important in this development kit was that it is reversible and thus no holes or other changes must be made to the vehicle for installation. The installation of the kit is very easy and takes about 15 minutes.
Read More >
    It has begun... Full power upgrade! REV 400 style
You know considering that I am installing a super sweet supercharger on an awesome car and have over 35 gallons of homemade beer, I have no one to help me do all this work .... I must smell really bad or be terribly annoying. Here is a    list of upgrades that are in or going in,  Prorad radiator, Boe rev 400, surgetank, catchcan, full exhaust, clamhinge, new stereo, boost/afr gauge, wheels and tires, powder coating misc stuff..... anyone in CT area wanna drink and pretend to work on my car?
Read More >
    Disintegrating engine coolant tank
So I'm wiping down the engine bay and I wipe the coolant tank and it literally started disintegrating under the cloth. You can see the white part at the bottom of the tank. That's where I rubbed it. Anyone else have this problem? I'm assuming I should get a new one? Attachment 313577 (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f259/313577-disintegrating-engine-coolant-tank-imageuploadedbyag-free1384059908.378066.jpg)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)
Read More >
LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Follow Us                   Unsubscribe  |  Update Profile  |  Manage Subscriptions  |  Privacy Policy             Sponsor this Newsletter! Our monthly newsletter is a great way to reach new customers, and promote your latest products at very affordable rates. Email sales at autoguide.com for more information or contact your sales rep.