[members] CLNW 10% Discount On Lotus Service And Parts

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 13:32:59 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    As of yesterday (Sorry about the delay, totally my fault, I should have had this done four months ago like I originally said) CLNW Members get a 10% Discount at Lotus Of Portland on Service and Parts. A list of Members names was sent to Dan Wilson - Service Manager for Lotus Of Portland and we will update this as required.
    It might be a good idea to verify you are on the list with the Club President about a week ahead of time before scheduling service or ordering parts.
    Another benefit of CLNW Membership!!!

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky