[members] Lotus help

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 16:45:12 CST 2014

Geoff

    As you can see I have forwarded your question to the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List. I do not have an Esprit, I have an Elise, however there are several Esprit owners in the Club and I am sure you will be getting some recommendations soon.
    Club Lotus Northwest covers Oregon and the Southwest corner of Washington. I would encourage you to sign up for the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List ( You do not have to be a Member to do this ), it's towards the top left corner here http://www.clnw.org/ and is one of the best ways to keep up to speed on what is going on in the Club. We also hope you consider becoming a Member and if you have any questions about CLNW feel free to give me a call at (503)525-4132.

Mark Velky - President, Club Lotus Northwest (CLNW)