[members] CLNW Cascade Cobra Drive

Dave MILLER davemarylee at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 16:28:35 CDT 2014

Hi CLNW members:
Cascade Cobra Club invited us to join them for summer drives:

"FROM JAMES BOSCOLE –EVENT CHAIR Each year Eric leads a tour around the silverton backroads thru many of the historic covered bridges in the area. We stop at a local park for a picnic lunch (most folks bring folding chairs or use park benches, many bring their own food but we do make a stop at a local grocery that has a food bar.) Nice drive over many small streams & rivers, fun rappin the pipes thru the wooden structures.June 28th, more details will be posted tomorrow on our forum. free to join forum, (http://www.ffcars.com/forums/28-northwest-region/) " I'll pass on start times, etc. later. The Cobra guys appreciate Lotuses and other British cars too.Dave MillerCo President