[members] Thank You !!!

Douglas Jackson douglasejackson at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:19:32 CST 2014

Hello Mark:

Thanks for the message and the Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC) and I have enjoyed taking part in various Lotus-focused car events with you and your club over the past few years and hope that (now that you are no longer the President of CLNW) these sorts of jointly-enjoyed activities can continue.

And, Steve, Dan and the Lotus of Portland Team, I'd like to reiterate my thanks to you for hosting that Pre-West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) event last summer for CLNW members and the few people traveling north from California, Arizona, Colorado, etc. who were on their way to the WCLM.

Doug Jackson, Chairman of the ELCC
(206) 300-9130/cell phone