[members] Fw: White House Petition, 2014 Geneva Motor Show, And Making Her Growl - March 2014

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:46:57 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LotusTalk.com <bounce at vsobr.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:38 PM
Subject: White House Petition, 2014 Geneva Motor Show, And Making Her Growl - March 2014

White House Petition, 2014 Geneva Motor Show, And Making Her Growl - March 2014

To view this email as web page click here
   March 2014
Hello LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community Member!
Welcome to the March 2014 edition of the LotusTalk.com newsletter!

To start off this month, we have a very important White House Petition for you to sign regarding import laws effecting Lotus. Click on the first link below for more information!
Also in this month's newsletter we've put together a great collection of threads for our community, including thoughts about improving your exhaust system, pics of a rear lip spoiler, and a look at how much we spend on our rides. After you've read all that, you can click on the image to the right to head to AutoGuide.com to check out their complete coverage of the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.

Enjoy this month's newsletter and remember to drive safely out there!

-Your LotusTalk.com Staff

Read More >
   Lotus- the White House petition
Please sign the petition I created at whitehouse.gov (see link below) aimed at extending Lotus's exemption from import regulations that keep us from seeing the Exige S for the street here in the US... and possibly soon the Evora.  I do not have any affiliation with Group Lotus and I'm just a life long supporter.  We need 150 votes for the petition to be searchable and 100k votes in 30 days for a response.  Tesla reached 129k in petitioning for 50 state sales.
Read More >
   2014 Geneva Motor Show Coverage
Keep your eye on the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, where we'll see plenty of exotics including the McLaren 650S and Koenigsegg One:1. Also expect to see other new cars like the Lexus NX, Audi TT, BMW X4 and the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. Coverage starts on March 4, so be sure to stop by.
Read More >
   Want to make her growl
Any more suggestions,
Thanks to all who responded.
After checking with my Lotus dealership in Winston Salem NC they said that both Performance exhaust and Cold air induction will void my warranty. I'm looking for a way around this without voiding the warranty.

Any suggestions for adding a performance exhaust to my new
2013 EVORA IPS. I want it to Growl like a FERRARI if possible. Please bare in mind that I am not the most knowledgeable car person in the world when advising.
Read More >
   My Other British Toy
Here's my other British Toy; a 1972 Triumph TR6. Spent about 2.5 years going through the restoration process. Finished it up the summer before I bought the Exige.  It's all stock except for the webber carbs and the Ansa Exhaust. Anyway, just thought I'd share some pics.

Also, here's a video I took with my GoPro.
Triumph TR6 Video - GoPro HD Hero 2.mp4 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/dABQxl-yi1Y)
Read More >
   Rear Lip Spoiler add on Square Edge 1 3/4" Flared Up
Just installed this Rear Trunk Lip Spoiler with Square Edge and 1 3/4" Flared up end in Matte Black to match up with my Matte Black Vinyl wrap.

Simply clean up the the Trunk Spoiler than used double sided 3M Tape to install.

Not a bad looking low cost upgrade :D
Read More >
   When Do You Think I Crossed Over Into Full Out Stupid?
It's winter here in the Midwest and my car is laid up, again, until April. So as I wait until I can feel my toes again I think of more stuff to do to my car (remember, the average demographic here looks to be a guy in late 40's or early 50's and the stock market went up 30% last year). I'm average.

Determined for about 5 minutes when I got the car in '09 to enjoy it stock, I then had to re-do all the silly stuff the original owner did to it. And deal with the two pounds of dog food that a mouse  had stolen in his trunk and distributed into the front part of the car.
Read More >
LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Follow Us            Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Manage Subscriptions  | Privacy Policy         Sponsor this Newsletter! Our monthly newsletter is a great way to reach new customers, and promote your latest products at very affordable rates. Email sales at autoguide.com for more information or contact your sales rep.