[members] Fw: The latest releases and news at Diecast Legends

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 13:07:45 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Diecast Legends <newsletter at diecastlegends.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 1:39 AM
Subject: The latest releases and news at Diecast Legends

Untitled Document
Click here for the online version. Never miss a bulletin! Be sure to add newsletter at diecastlegends.com to your safe senders list
 Online version | About us | Delivery | Returns | Contact Us
Call us : 0844 887 8888
Homepage | New Releases | New Announcements | Coming Soon
Welcome to the Diecast Legends email update. Today, we are leading with the latest delivery from Minichamps, with the most exciting model being Kimi Raikkonen's 2013 Lotus E21 from the 2013 season.
Kimi's start to the 2013 season couldn't have been better, with victory at the Australian Grand Prix. A further seven podium finishes moved the Finn into third place in the drivers' championship before his season was cut short by a back injury following the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Kimi is still one of the most popular drivers in the sport, and Minichamps' replica of his E21 is  absolutely brilliant. Click here to buy yours now.
More new releases from Minichamps

Minichamps Tyrrell Ford 007 1975 - #3 J. Scheckter 1:43
£54.99 Minichamps Tyrrell Ford 007 1975 - #4 P. Depailler 1:43
£54.99 Minichamps Mercedes F1 W03 - Pole Position 2012 Monaco Grand Prix - #7 M. Schumacher 1:18
£109.99 Minichamps Porsche 956K - Rollout Version - 1:43
£54.99
A monster of a Mosquito replica from Corgi
Next up, we've got a truly magnificent replica from Corgi. The model in question is a 1:32 scale De Havilland Mosquito MM403 that was used by 464 Squadron during World War Two. 464 Squadron, which was formed on the 1st December 1942, used the   Lockheed Ventura bomber before switching to the De Havilland Mosquito in   the middle of 1943. The squadron quickly developed into a capable unit,   attacking enemy lines of communication, as well as static targets both   by day and night. With its speed and reliability, the Mosquito was the   ideal machine for these low level bombing offensives. We originally had this model listed as a 1:72 scale, and were pleasantly surprised to find it was the larger scale when it arrived. In fact, this is the largest Corgi plane we've ever seen, measuring some 52cm across. The model is a limited edition of just 1100 pieces worldwide, of which we only have a handful. Click here to buy yours now.
New variants of Minichamps' best selling Land Rover have been announced
Minichamps has this week announced two brand new colourways of its iconic 1948 Land Rover. Due next year, we can now look forward to seeing this legendary vehicle in both grey and matt sand variants. Click here to order yours now.
New announcements from Matrix

Matrix Aston Martin DB5 Shooting Break By Harold Radford 1964 - Blue 1:43
£82.99 Matrix Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud Harold Radford Estate 1959 - Black/Copper 1:43
£91.99 Matrix Intermeccanica Mustang Station Wagon 1965 - Red/Gold 1:43
£82.99 Matrix Jaguar D-Type Le Mans Michelotti 1963 - Metallic Blue 1:43
£76.99

Matrix Lagonda V12 Le Mans Lancefield 1939 - Black 1:43
£99.99 Matrix Jaguar XK120 Ghia Supersonic 1954 - Metallic Blue 1:43
£76.99 Matrix Bentley Mk.VI Facel-Metalon Coupe 1951 - Dark Green 1:43
£82.99 Matrix Alvis Super TC108G Graber 1957 - Dark Blue 1:43
£93.99
There's been a model shop in the St. Martins Lane area of London for over 40 years. In the late spring of 2011, Diecast Legends took on the mantle by   opening a shop at 15 Cecil Court, just one minute away from the previous   encumbent. We're very proud of our new shop and think it's something a little bit special.
Large it is not. In fact, it might more properly be termed a   boutique, but it's jam-packed with all the best replicas the diecast   world has to offer. We get all the new releases as soon as they arrive in the country. At   the same time, we try and cater for all types of collectors and   enthusiasts.
Whether you're into F1, rallying or touring cars, classic racers or   modern supercars, we think you'll find something of interest. So, come and see us when you're next in town. We're just a minute   from Leicester Square and Covent Garden tube stations, and less than two   from Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross.
However much you want to spend, we don't think you'll be   disappointed; we reckon it's the best little diecast shop in the whole   wide world. Click here to visit the site.
Please do not reply to this email, as this mailbox is not monitored and emails will not be responded to. For all customer services enquiries, please click here to visit our contact page.
Diecast Legends  has sent you this email to keep you updated on all of the latest news and releases. If you would prefer to stop receiving these emails, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe by clicking here
Diecast Legends  is the trading name of Lylebarn Ltd registered   in England and Wales Company No: 3016917 - VAT No: 653 763319 Registered office: Unit 8 Quadrum Park, Old Portsmouth Road,   Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LU