[members] Joint Lotus Club Get Together For Dinner / Drinks Sat. Sep. 1st 2012

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 15:24:02 CDT 2012

CLNW and ELCC Members

    The Joint Lotus Club Get Together for Dinner / Drinks during the Labor Day Weekend Activities in Portland, Or., will take place at the County Cork Public House (countycorkpublichouse.com) starting about 6:30pm on Sat. Sep. 1st 2012 (see address and phone number below). On the website, if you click on the address you can get a map and the menu for the menu. They do not take reservations, however we are working on getting some tables outside on the patio in the back as the weather forecast is Perfect for the whole weekend. Parking is parallel on the street but it is a quiet neighborhood and I figure there should be plenty of safe spaces as a lot of people will be out of town for the weekend.

    County Cork Public House
    1329 N. E. Fremont St.
    Portland, Or. 97212
    (503)284-4805

    See you on Sat. night after the ABFM and SOVREN Races!!! Guests are welcome!!!

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky

P.S. If no one objects, I plan to have this take the place of the First CLNW Membership Meeting in Sep. that would normally be held three days later.