[members] Pre 2013 WCLM Plan For Portland

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 17:31:22 CST 2012

CLNW Members, Doug and Kiyoshi

    Here is the plan for the Pre 2013 WCLM Events in Portland as I know them right now:

    - Wed. the 3rd of July - Cocktail Party at Lotus Of Portland. Early evening start time TBD. With a guest speaker (Carl Jackson or Steve Wintermantel) filling us in on the latest from Lotus.
                            - Dinner at Lotus Of Portland (Pizza?) or the host hotel, Portland / Beaverton Shilo Inn (off of there menu). Exact start time TBD. Both locations are within a few blocks of each other.

    - Thur. the 4th of July - CLNW will lead a caravan to The Ridge Motorsports Park to arrive about noon and I think the plan is to drive a few parade laps and meet Doug Jackson who will lead the caravan the rest of the way to the host hotel for that night for the official start of the 2013 WCLM. We will need to leave the Portland / Beaverton Shilo Inn about 8:00am ish (exact time TBD). I am looking for a CLNW Member to Put Together / Take Charge / Lead our part of the caravan, if you would like to do this let me know.

    Right now much of this is set in jello, so if you have any recommendations / ideas let me know.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky