[members] Pre 2013 WCLM Plan For Portland

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 02:56:42 CST 2012

Doug

    I said "set in jello" because not everything is set in stone yet as there is still time to change some things based on recommendations and ideas I get, also with the current plan at least one location and the times are not firmed up yet.
    I don't have any new information from Steve at Lotus Of Portland. The last time I talked to him he was still thinking about what kind of sponsorship involvement Lotus Of Portland wanted to do and was awaiting information from you. I think you have talked to him since I have. I'm sure Steve and I will talk again after he makes a decision on sponsorship and firm up more of the details on the plan for Portland.
    I do plan to attend at this time, however I'm always looking to get other CLNW Members involved in Club Events and doing our part of the caravan seems like a great opportunity for this.
    The idea behind sending the original e-mail out was to keep everyone up to speed on what I know as of the time I sent it.

Mark