[members] Fw: [ELCC] Austin F1 Tickets (2)

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 15:08:51 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Chris Curtin <ccurtin at rockisland.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 4:53 PM
Subject: [ELCC] Austin F1 Tickets (2)

Breaking News:  Two of my
traveling companions have a family emergency and must cancel their trip to
Austin so I am helping them sell their tickets and hotel room:

1. Two 3-day passes, Grandstand T12, Section 12,
Row 29.  $500 each which is the list price.
2. Hampton Inn (San Marcos, TX) prepaid reservation
(Ar Nov. 13; Lv Nov 19), 6 nights for $1633.50 Total which includes tax and
fees. (Very low cost for these dates).

Details:
We selected this grandstand because it is at the
end of the straight and should be the major passing zone.
San Marcos is quite a ways out of town, ~35 miles,
but there is a toll road to Austin with an 85 MPH speed limit!
The room w/king bed has been reserved and paid
through Expedia, there is no problem with transferring the
reservation.
This is an ELCC-only offer until Friday (tomorrow)
at 5:00 PM.
Here's the hardest thing to believe: As of 4:45 PM
today, there are seats available on Alaska's non-stop flight for these days
(Nov. 13 & 19)!

I know that this is a lot of money, and that you
already have plans for those dates, but there will only be one "Inaugural USGP
at Austin"!

Please contact me off-line if you are
interested,
Chris