[members] Fw: I'm Not Getting The E- Mail Newsletter

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 13:47:41 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    I found out why I was not getting the Lotus F1 Team E-Mail Newsletter this year and unable to forward it to you (see e-mails below). However there are some Great Links (below) and I got to all of them except the facebook one which I guess you have to sign up for or be a member or something. Anyway have fun checking them out!!!

Mark