[members] CLNW Upcoming Nov. 2012 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 12:40:35 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    The upcoming CLNW Events for Nov. 2012 so far are:

    * - Tue. the 6th - Membership Meeting at the Horse Brass Pub (http://www.horsebrass.com/) starting about 6:30pm. This will be the only reminder as I had computer issues and I'm sending this e-mail out late.

    - Fri. the 16th through Sun. the 18th - The Formula One United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas. To those Club Members that are going, have a Safe trip and a Great time. Can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pictures (hint, hint). GO LOTUS!!!!!

    * - Sun. the 18th - Live showing of the Formula One United States Grand Prix at Lotus Of Portland (http://www.lotusofportland.com/) starting about 10:00am. See prior and future e-mails.

    * - Tue. the 20th - Membership Meeting at the Lucky Labrador Beer Hall in N.W. (http://www.luckylab.com/) starting about 6:30pm.

Looking forward to seeing Everyone at the Nov. Events!!!

    * = The Main Club Events

Ricardo

    Would you please plug in the above info. into the various Event Sections of the Club website when you have some time. Thanks!

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky