[members] Fw: [ELCC] 1977 S1 Esprit project for sale

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 19:00:20 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Corky <corkysrocks at isomedia.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 2:57 PM
Subject: [ELCC] 1977 S1 Esprit project for sale

It isn’t much of a project, that only thing that is wrong with it is the water pump (which I have a rebuild kit for). It was running when the pimp went out, it still runs, I just wouldn’t run it very long. I’m selling it because I want to get my Turbo Esprit running and plan to use the finds from the sell to have a shop do that.

This is my blue Esprit, and as much as I like it, I really like the Turbo more, so one has to go.

Asking price is $6000 or best offer. I also have a type 907 engine that has been race prepped that could be easily installed into the blue car, I want $2000 for the engine, that price is a firm price.

Thanks for looking,
Corky