[members] Next year's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 16:01:12 CDT 2012

Doug

    Thanks for the update on your ideas for the 2013 WCLM. Our plan is to discuss and vote on the possibility of CLNW hosting the dinner in Portland and the caravan to the Seattle area during our Sun. Oct. 21st 2012 Business Meeting. I will be able to give you a firm answer after that. Please keep us updated in the meantime.
    As you can see I have cc'ed CLNW to keep them informed.

Mark