[members] Fw: CLNW Needs Your Help

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 19:03:50 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    I am resending the original e-mail below as a reminder. This will be the third time, however my understanding is the first two times there was not much of a response and I figure that was because it was during the summer and people were busy.
    I feel having the Best possible website we can is vital to the Club and just one reason is this is the first impression of the Club that many people get. So please take some time and take a Good Hard Look at the website, looking for any improvements we can make to make it the Best of all the Lotus Club websites out there. See the e-mail below and let Ricardo know your ideas.

Thanks
 Mark