[members] Garage Tour headcount

Jerry Boone jfboone at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 16:39:49 CDT 2012

 Members:

We are trying to get a handle on how many folks may be making it to Saturday's CLNW Garage Tour.

It will begin about noon at Jon Lexau's shop, and then move about a mile down the road to mine, where we'll serve lunch. June is wondering how many folks she'll be cooking for.

Right now we have about a half-dozen who have indicated that may be attending, and this includes two owners/members who are just launching into Europa projects. They are looking for kindred spirits who can encourage them in their projects, and maybe offer a bit of advice or words of warning.

If you think you may come, please send me an email at jfboone at aol.com so we can be sure we have enough clean glasses.

Thanks, and Jon and I hope to see Saturday.

-- boone