[members] Garage Tour headcount

Jon Lexau jlexau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:42:45 CDT 2012

Just some quick instructions for those who are coming over this weekend
and are afraid of Google maps. :)

Heading west on Farmington (hwy 10), you will find SW Miller Hill Rd
just past Hazeldale Elementary School on your left, and it is about
where SW 200th St would be if you're counting numbers.  Head up the hill
and we are almost at the top on the left; if you hit a major cross
street (Gassner), you've gone a little too far.  I've got one of the old
British field meet Lotus category signs that I'll try to attach to the
mailbox or something out front.

If as many people as Jerry says are coming, then it might be good if a
few of you could park behind the house.  Just take the gravel driveway
down the right side of the house and there's room in back.  The garage
entrance is down there anyway.

In case you get lost, my cell phone is (503) 706-6145.

Hope too see you there ... or *here*, even.  :)

-Jon

8180 SW Miller Hill Rd
Aloha, OR  97007