[members] [Club Lotus Northwest] new to the area

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:12:24 CDT 2012

John and CLNW Members

CLNW Members

John

    Sorry, it took me a few days to get to this, I was busy with some other Club stuff.  We hope to see you at our Track Days which are held on the Fri. of  Memorial and Labor Day weekends at Portland International Raceway (PIR) in Portland, Oregon. I would encourage you to sign up for the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List on the homepage of the Club website (http://www.clnw.org/) in the upper right hand corner, you do not have to be a Club Member to do this. Also this is one of the best ways to stay up to speed on what the Club is doing. If you have any questions about Club Lotus Northwest (CLNW) feel free to give me a call at (503)525-4132, maybe I can even talk you into becoming a Member :) . I don't own an Esprit so I will leave those recommendations up to the Esprit owners / experts in the Club. We look forward to seeing you at a future Club Event!!

Mark Velky, President, Club Lotus Northwest