[members] CLNW Business Meeting Votes

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 17:43:09 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Here is a quick update on some of the key votes taken at the Business Meeting last Sun. in case you were unable to attend.

    - We will not be getting involved in helping to put on next years All British Field Meet in Portland. The main reasons are we already have our Track Day that Fri. and during the rest of the weekend a large part of the Club is involved with the SOVREN races, so we just do not have enough people to help at this time.

    - We will be getting involved in helping with the Portland and S.W. Wash. parts of next years West Coast Lotus Meet. Lotus Of Portland will also be getting involved and helping as well, Thanks Steve!! One concern that was brought up, was if a deposit is required for the hotel room holding for people from out of town stopping here for the one / first night. I have confirmed with Doug Jackson that if a deposit is required the Golden Gate Lotus Club will cover it so it would not cost us anything.

    - We will increase the Track Day prices sightly in 2013 to $220.00 for Members and $240.00 for non-members. This is due to the increased cost to us from PIR. This is our first increase in a while but, we are still a better deal than most track days out there.

    - The two locations for future Membership Meetings were voted on and the winners were West side - Lucky Lab N.W. and  East side - Horse Brass Pub S.E. . As has been said before these will alternate. The option was left open to hold the 4 Business Meetings a year at different locations if we want.

    Of course other things were discussed and voted on but these were the main ones.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky

    P.S. We broke even on the last Track Day and we have $11,522.01 in the bank.