[members] CLNW E-Mail Mailing List Sign Up Problem

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 12:51:07 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    We recently discovered that there was a problem with the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List sign up function on the Website. However it is now fixed thanks to Jim Boone, Thanks Jim!, and we now have three more people on the List.
    So if you have heard of or know of anyone that has tried to sign up for the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List and has been unable to do so please let me know so we can get them signed up.

    Thanks
Mark Velky