[members] A West Coast Lotus Meet in 2013...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 16:07:26 CDT 2012

Doug

    I read your e-mail last night after getting back from the CLNW Membership Meeting. I had already forwarded your e-mail from Sep. 11th to the ELCC about the WCLM next year to CLNW and based on that and our conversation at the Portland ABFM, told them last night that you might be looking at some Possible CLNW involvement. Our plan right now is to think about Possible CLNW involvement in the WCLM next year, then during our Business Meeting on Sun. Oct. 21st discuss it and take a vote.
    Based on what I read below, two ideas you have at this point are:

    1. A lunch or dinner in Portland.

    2. A caravan from Portland to the Seattle area.

    Let us know if you have any other ideas or firm up something before the 21st of Oct. when we will vote.

    As you can see I have cc'ed CLNW to keep them informed.

Mark