[members] Fw: New Lotus Originals Outlet

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 14:30:10 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Originals <marketing at lotuscars.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 1:37 AM
Subject: New Lotus Originals Outlet

Lotus Originals Outlet
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

  ORIGINALS  HERITAGE  PERFORMANCE  LOTUS F1® TEAM  OUTLET
NEW 'LOTUS ORIGINALS' OUTLET STORE
50% DISCOUNT ON PAST SEASON STOCK

We're getting ready for some exciting new arrivals to the 'Lotus Originals' collection!

To make way for our new lines, selected items have been heavily discounted and are now available exclusively from our new outlet store. Receive 50% discount on past season stock in store and online.

   LOTUSORIGINALS.COM
REGENT STREET, LONDON, UK
HETHEL, NORFOLK, UK

Copyright © 2013 Group Lotus plc. All rights reserved.
LOTUS CARS LIMITED
Registered Office: Group Lotus plc, Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ England
No. 606189 VAT Reg no. GB 105 9863 55
http://lotuscars.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2eb61927655ae4af88c6468a&id=ddf39a7d7b&e=bf2ff58f76

If you wish to unsubscribe from further emails please click here.