[members] Lotus mailing list in digest form

Dave M davem.jma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:18:02 CDT 2013

For some people, it may be more convenient to receive CLNW messages in
digest form rather than as an instant email whenever someone posts.

In digest form, you receive a collection of several postings in one single
email which is sent out periodically, depending on how active the list is
or how much time has expired.

You can go to the CLNW website to choose the digest option.

That is how I've chosen to receive postings because I know that, when email
is sent your phone, a flurry of non-critical messages can get annoying.

Dave