[members] Fw: CLNW Discount For 425 Motorsports

dennis fenimore stotlaat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 22:53:55 CDT 2013

Mark,

I almost made it to a club meeting! So close. It was this Tuesday. But an emergency came up at work.
I'm going to the All British Field Meet this year and since the Europa is not roadworthy I'll be a Land Rover guy (I have a Series III).
When I went to look for contacts to find out if I can take paintings to the art competition  I noticed that we aren't there.
If I take the paintings though, we will be represented. One is a seven foot panel of a Europa. Another is a Twin Cam.

Just in case our club is involved in the meet somehow I thought I'd ask if you know about what sort of commitment I need to make to participate.
I'll take as many paintings as they'll allow, up to 4 and may let the Landie sit in the display area.

Dennis
New member, still haven't made it to any meetings
360 921 2412