[members] Answer To ABFM Question

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 14:11:46 CDT 2013

Dennis and other interested CLNW Members

    Glad to hear Lotus will be represented in the Art Display Area and I encourage all Club Members to go and check it out!!! Anything I know about the ABFM is also on there website http://www.abfm-pdx.com/2013 .
    At this time CLNW is not involved in the ABFM proper, except for displaying our Cars and Your Art. With the Track Day on Fri., the joint CLNW / ELCC Beverages / Dinner on Sat. and many Club Members also being a part of SOVREN our little Club is already stretched pretty thin Labor Day weekend.

Thanks
 Mark

    P.S. I included the whole CLNW E-Mail Mailing List on purpose as I do with many e-mail questions I get if I think the answer will be of use to other Members.