[members] Fw: 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet "business cards"...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 12:20:52 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: Mark Velky (ELCC/Club Lotus Northwest) <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>
Cc: Kiyoshi Hamai (Golden Gate Lotus Club) <webguy at gglotus.org>; Ron Solomon (LCCBC) <rsolo at telus.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:04 PM
Subject: RE: 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet "business cards"...

Hey Mark:

As you already know (but it bears repeating), I am very happy to have you and other CLNW members interested and enthusiastic about the WCLM that's coming up this summer and, of course I hope a bunch of you will drive north from Oregon and take part in the four-day event... I mean, afterall, it's going to be a lot of fun!!!

Doug Jackson