[members] Club Logo

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:42:18 CST 2013

Kiyoshi and The CLNW Membership

    I have no clue how to do what you are asking. I can barely do e-mail. However our Club Logo is on the home page of the website (http://www.clnw.org/) on the top to the left of the picture of the four cars, if that helps.
    As you can see I have cc'ed the CLNW Membership in hopes that a computer wiz in the Club can help with your request.

    Jim Boone, Ricardo or Jon???

    After you have helped Kiyoshi please let me know so I can cross it off the list of things to worry about.

Thanks
 Mark