[members] Fw: WCLM Flyer

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 19:27:17 CST 2013

Kiyoshi

    Thanks!! Great Flyer. CLNW does not have a newsletter. We keep everyone informed via the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List and the CLNW Website. As you can see I have sent this to the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List which includes our Website guys, to get the information out.

CLNW Member

    See the attached Flyer for some more info. about the upcoming 2013 WCLM.
    Seeing as how just about everyone is smarter than me on computers. I'm sure there must be some way to send just the Flyer along to other Lotus enthusiasts that are not on the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List. Please if you know how to do this and know of any Lotus enthusiasts not on the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List, help us spread the word.

Ricardo

    Would you please plug the Flyer into a good spot on the CLNW Website.

Thanks
 Mark