[members] Fw: [ELCC] 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 08:13:35 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 5:27 PM
Subject: [ELCC] 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet...

Hello everybody:

I just thought you'd like to know that registration is open for the 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) which our car club is hosting this year.

As you probably already know, this year's WCLM is detailed very well in a special website that ELCC-member Alan Perry put together, just go to   www.elcc.org/2013wclm   or you can go to the basic WCLC website that Kiyoshi Hamain (of the Golden Gate Lotus Club) put together   http://www.westcoastlotusmeet.com/   and, you can take a look at all of the information that we've put on a special facebook page. All you have to do is "key in" facebook, 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet   and there it'll be. I'm pretty sure that you have to have a facebook page of your own to access this one.

You might like to know that people have already been calling the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue, which we have chosen for the "Host Hotel" for this summer's WCLM, to make reservations, so, if you'd like to stay there one or more nights during this event, it might be a really good idea to give them a call at (425) 455-5240, and be sure to mention either the ELCC or the WCLM to make sure you get the nice discounted evening rate of $100 that we've arranged (just recently reduced from the original $104 that I'd arranged in November!).

You might like to know that each day during the WCLM will begin in the parking lot of the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue. Of course, you don't have to meet there and travel with a big group to the day's first activity, but it could be a lot of fun.

If, for some reason or other you don't like the Red Lion Hotel "chain" (and the one in Bellevue is a nice, small-scale facility with a real big parking lot, car washing facilities, a good looking swimming pool and very easy access to I-405), there is a Hilton and a Sheraton on either side of it.

We are definitely planning to have a bunch of really fun activities and events during this year, but the WCLM will obviously be the biggest!

Doug Jackson