[members] Fw: [ELCC] Fwd: Camping Now Available for Formula 1 USGP!

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 17:07:09 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Vegaskwest at aol.com" <Vegaskwest at aol.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:21 AM
Subject: [ELCC] Fwd: Camping Now Available for Formula 1 USGP!

From: info at circuitoftheamericas.comTo: vegaskwest at aol.comSent:  7/10/2013 10:31:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight TimeSubj: Camping Now Available  for Formula 1 USGP!
>To  reserve on-site dry camping for the F1  USGP, call 512.301.6600 x1  Is this email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser.
>On-Site  Dry Camping Now Available for the 2013
>FORMULA
                    1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX! Circuit of The Americas is  now offering multi-night, on-site dry camping options for  the 2013 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX, November 15-17! With more than 100 campsites available ($998 per space),  you and your group can experience three days of high-speed  action without ever leaving the track! Each campsite  purchase includes four general admission tickets for the 2013 F1 event. To reserve a dry  camping space, please call 512.301.6600 x1!
>CALL TO  RESERVE Dry  campsites are located in Parking Lot M near Turn 11 and  include:
>	* 4 three-day general admission race tickets
>	* (1) 20-foot by 45-foot camping space
>	* 24-hour security with in and out-privileges
>	* Electricity, water and waste services (available for  extra charge) Don't miss what was voted  2012's "Sports Event of the Year!"We'll  see you at the track!-Circuit of The  Americas>> Like us on Facebook>> Follow us on Twitter>> Visit our  website
>
> follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward  to a friend
>

>Copyright  © 2013 Circuit of The Americas, LLC, All rights  reserved. You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up  at circuitoftheamericas.com or formula1unitedstates.com Our  mailing address is:
>Circuit of The  Americas, LLC
>301 Congress, Suite 220Austin, TX 78701Add  us to your address book
>

> unsubscribe  from this list | update  subscription preferences | view  email in browser

--  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC)" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elcc_org+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to elcc_org at googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elcc_org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.