[members] CLNW and the WCLM

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 09:20:12 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Last weekends WCLM had about 110 people and about 70 cars in attendance and out of that CLNW had 8 people and 6 cars. So we made up about 8% of the total, which I think was Pretty Good for our Little Club!!
    For the Pre-WCLM Event at Lotus Of Portland we had Over 20 people and then 20 people came to dinner at the Shilo Inn!!
    We also had at least 2 Club Members attend the Post-WCLM activities in Canada!!

    Thanks!!! to Everyone who came out in support of the above.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky