[members] Fw: WCLM Thank You

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 01:15:59 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "webguy at gglotus.org" <webguy at gglotus.org>
To: Mark Velky <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>
Cc: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: WCLM Thank You

Mark,

It was great to see you in Seattle.

Thanks for all your help! Although I wasn't able to
attend the pre-WCLM activities the reports were all very very positive! Everyone
enjoyed the cocktails, dinner and the drive.

Perhaps in the future we can convince (arm-twisting
involved) the members of CLNW to host a WCLM. :)

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi
Hamai