[members] Fw: WCLM Thank You

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 14:08:46 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Car Club of BC <lccbccj at gmail.com>
To: Douglas ELCC Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>; webguy at gglotus.org; dmc.lotus at yahoo.com; swintermantel at tonkin.com
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:11 AM
Subject: WCLM Thank You

Doug, Kiyoshi, Mark, Daniel    etc etc

    On behalf
of LCCBC, we would like to thank everyone involved in putting on such a great event. The feedback received from all our members
and non members from BC and Alberta was an over welming expression of gratitude for putting on such a great event. People were busy from
morning to night and still not able to do everything. Track day and autocross events were great fun. Aicraft and auto museums were fantastic sites.
Best of all was meeting such great people and talking about Lotus cars.

Thanks to all the clubs, organizers and the many volunteers who made it such a great event.

Please
forward this to your Clubs.

Thanks

Ron Solomon  Pres.