[members] Lotus / Lotus F1 Team ?

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 14:17:32 CDT 2013

Ross and Other Interested CLNW Members

    Based on what we heard at the Pre-WCLM Event at Lotus Of Portland, the first part of this month from Carl Jackson - Lotus Sales and Marketing Executive V.P. for the Western Region (I think I have his title close to right). In addition to the Western U.S. he also covers Canada and Mexico.

    - Lotus and the Lotus F1 Team have a Very Good Relationship.

    - Lotus has a Very Large financial stake in the Lotus F1 Team.

    I do not know if Lotus Cars and the Lotus F1 Team share engineers, I'm also not sure if that is the case at Ferrari as well?

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky